Ready in just 35 minutes, these silverbeet and dukkah baked eggs will fast become a family breakfast or dinner favourite.
The ingredient of Silverbeet and dukkah baked eggs
- 1 tbsp further virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 100g chargrilled red capsicum, chopped
- 1 bunch silverbeet, stems removed, leaves chopped
- 4 eggs
- 100g fetta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp lemon and herb dukkah (see notes)
- 1/4 cup buoyant mint leaves
- 4 pita breads, chargrilled, to benefits
The instruction how to make Silverbeet and dukkah baked eggs
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- Heat oil in a 24cm round (base) flameproof frying pan higher than medium-high heat. mount up onion. Cook, stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes or until softened. grow garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. build up tomatoes, capsicum and 1/4 cup water. Bring to the boil. cut heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add silverbeet. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until silverbeet just wilts. Remove from heat.
- Using the help of a large spoon, make 4 holes in silverbeet mixture. Crack one egg into each hole. Sprinkle in imitation of fetta. Season following salt and pepper. Transfer to oven. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking. Sprinkle considering dukkah and mint. help as soon as chargrilled pita.
Nutritions of Silverbeet and dukkah baked eggscalories: 530.341 calories
fatContent: 22.4 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 6.8 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 53.2 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 25.6 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 204 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 918 milligrams sodium