The ingredient of Peach & custard crumble cake
- 1 3/4 cups (280g) wholemeal plain flour
- 1 1/4 cups (115g) rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (40g) slivered almonds
- 200g butter
- 1/2 cup (100g) brown sugar
- 425g can peaches, drained
- 1 tsp Masterfoods pitch cinnamon
- Cream or custard, to facilitate
- 2 tbsp custard powder
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 1 tsp Queen vanilla extract
- 20g butter
The instruction how to make Peach & custard crumble cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Lightly grease and line the base and sides of a 20cm springform pan similar to non-stick baking paper.
- To make the custard, affix the custard powder and sugar in a small saucepan, gradually disturb in the milk. disquiet greater than a medium-low heat until the join up comes to the boil and thickens. Remove from heat and rouse in the vanilla and butter until melted.
- swell the flour, rolled oats and almonds. Melt butter and sugar in a small saucepan higher than a low heat, until sugar has dissolved. mixture combination subsequent to the flour mixture. Press half of the union into cake pan. Scatter the peaches greater than the base and sprinkle next cinnamon. Pour the custard exceeding the fruit. Crumble long-lasting oat blend beyond custard and press down gently.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool subsequently next remove from pan. further tender romantic similar to cream or new custard.
Nutritions of Peach & custard crumble cakecalories: 510.982 calories
fatContent: 28 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 53 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 22 grams sugar
proteinContent: 8 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 67 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 187.39 milligrams sodium