BBQ chicken, sweetcorn, chopped tomatoes and grated cheddar cheese come together in this enormous Mexican dish.
The ingredient of BBQ chicken & sweetcorn burritos
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 800g chicken thigh fillets
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 4 corn cobs, husks removed
- Mexican chilli powder, to sprinkle
- 10 flour tortillas
- Coriander leaves, to embellish
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, shredded
The instruction how to make BBQ chicken & sweetcorn burritos
- Brush the corn lightly as soon as half the oil and cook regarding a moderately hot barbecue grill for virtually 10 mins turning occasionally to cook evenly. Set aside until cool ample plenty to handle.
- Meanwhile, brush thigh fillets later than oil and sprinkle lightly in the same way as chilli powder. Cook roughly speaking a barbecue flat plate for 5 mins each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a board.
- Using a small harsh knife, cut the corn kernels from the cob. Toss taking into account bearing in mind the avocado and lime juice and season like salt and pepper to taste. Finely slice the chicken.
- tender romantic the tortillas in this area the barbecue later bolster in the manner of the unshakable ingredients for everyone to make their own burritos. embellish in the manner of coriander if desired.
Nutritions of BBQ chicken & sweetcorn burritoscalories: