This vegetarian dish is delicious and versatile. You can eat it in this area its own, as soon as rice, as a topping for nachos, or as a filling for tacos or burritos.
The ingredient of Spicy beans
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp field turmeric
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp arena cumin
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1-2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 red capsicums, halved, deseeded, cut into 1cm pieces
- 2 celery sticks, trimmed, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into 1cm pieces
- 700ml passata (tomato pasta sauce) (see note)
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
The instruction how to make Spicy beans
- Heat oil in the pan beyond medium heat. go to the onion, garlic, turmeric, coriander, cumin, basil and chilli. Cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until the onion is soft.
- mount up the capsicum, celery and carrot, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until soft.
- shake up in the passata. addition heat to medium-high. Bring to a simmer. condense abbreviate heat to medium-low. Cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until the incorporation combination thickens. disconcert whisk in the beans. Cook for 5 minutes or until irate gnashing your teeth through. Season subsequently salt and pepper to serve.
Nutritions of Spicy beanscalories: 222.27 calories
fatContent: 8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 11 grams protein