*Disclaimer: This recipe is a fanatic recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Pumpkin, spinach, feta and pine nut quiche
- Olive oil spray
- 700g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 60ml (1/4 cup) skim milk
- 80g (1/3 cup) low-fat feta
- 1/3 cup lighthearted basil leaves
The instruction how to make Pumpkin, spinach, feta and pine nut quiche
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a large baking tray similar to non-stick baking paper.
- Place the pumpkin on the lined tray and spray similar to olive oil spray. Season as soon as pepper. Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray lightly subsequently olive oil spray to grease. grow the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until soft. accumulate the spinach and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until the spinach just wilts. grow the pine nuts and toast till lightly browned.
- Line a quiche dish next non-stick baking paper. build up the pumpkin and spinach mixture evenly over the base of the dish.
- demonstrate the eggs, egg whites and milk in a separate jug. Pour egg blend evenly greater than pumpkin in the quiche dish. Sprinkle subsequent to feta.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Sprinkle taking into consideration the basil and slice to serve.
Nutritions of Pumpkin, spinach, feta and pine nut quichecalories: