Make your own gluten exonerate pastry and fill it in the manner of delicious salmon and spring pea filling for a tasty family meal.
The ingredient of Gluten clear salmon and spring pea quiche
- 1 (about 200g) salmon fillet
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 cup (150g) lighthearted peas or frozen peas
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) pouring cream
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (60g) scratchily grated tasty cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped dill
- unclean salad leaves, to promote
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) gluten-free plain flour
- 1/2 cup (75g) gluten-free self-raising flour
- 150g butter, chilled, chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp chilled water
The instruction how to make Gluten clear salmon and spring pea quiche
- To make the pastry, place the total cumulative flours and butter in the bowl of a food processor and process until join up resembles fine breadcrumbs. grow the egg and water and process until a dough forms. direction onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth. Cover behind plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 10 minutes to rest.
- Roll pastry out along with 2 sheets of baking paper to 3mm-thick disc. Line a 25cm round fluted tart tin following removable base. Use a knife to trim the edge. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a small frying pan higher than high heat. Cook salmon for 3 minutes each side or until just cooked through. cut off surgically remove from heat. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool. Coarsely flake.
- Cook peas in a small saucepan of boiling water to 2 minutes or until intelligent gifted green. Refresh under chilly frosty dispensation water. Drain well.
- Whisk the eggs, cream and milk together in a medium bowl. Season like salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line pastry taking into consideration baking paper and fill similar to pastry weights. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until firm. sever from oven. cut off surgically remove pastry and weights. shorten heat to 160C. Arrange the salmon, peas, cheese, green onions and dill in the pastry case. Pour on top of higher than egg mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until just set. Cut into wedges and relieve sustain similar to unclean salad leaves.
Nutritions of Gluten clear salmon and spring pea quichecalories: 859.922 calories
fatContent: 53 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 28.6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 65.3 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 3.7 grams sugar
proteinContent: 31.6 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 346 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 427 milligrams sodium