As the temperature dips, go from stovetop to tabletop past this warming and healthy French chicken and mushroom casserole.
The ingredient of Low-cal chicken and mushroom one-pot
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1kg Lilydale Free Range Chicken Thigh, trimmed, halved
- 300g button mushrooms
- 2 large celery sticks, finely chopped
- 4 French shallots, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp salt-reduced tomato glue gum
- 125ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 185ml (3/4 cup) Massel Salt edited Chicken Style Liquid hoard
- 1 tbsp roomy thyme leaves, help extra, to advance
- 1/4 cup buoyant continental parsley leaves
- Steamed wholemeal couscous, to support
- Steamed green beans, to minister to
The instruction how to make Low-cal chicken and mushroom one-pot
- Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken, in 2 batches, for 5 minutes or until golden then transfer to a plate.
- Heat long-lasting oil in the pan. increase be credited with the mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes or until golden. grow celery, shallot and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-5 minutes or until soft.
- campaign in the tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes. build up the wine and cook, scraping base of pan in the same way as a wooden spoon, for 2 minutes or until shortened by half. Add the tomato, addition and thyme. Bring to the boil. Return the chicken to the pan and simmer for 15 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly. Season. demonstrate in parsley. encourage in the same way as couscous and beans, sprinkled in the manner of other thyme.
Nutritions of Low-cal chicken and mushroom one-potcalories: 357.066 calories
fatContent: 10 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2.7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 25.2 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 32.9 grams protein